Church Security Training
Next Class Will be held
A suspicious man walks into your church during one of your services. You’ve got bad feeling about this person, but this is a church, the body of Christ and you don’t want to be rude, judgmental or unloving. So you go about your business.
A minute later, the man pulls a pistol, runs into the sanctuary and starts shooting people. You watch helplessly as he brutally kills innocent men, women, and children. What will you do? How will you live with yourself knowing you might have been able to stopped this but didn’t?
We are pleased to announce our NEW Church Security Team training. Because of the growing threats against Christians and the churches they attend your security team needs the training to meet these threats
Not All Security Threats Will Involve a Gun!
ARCS Church Security Team training will give you the tools you and your team need to deal with the many situations and threats that your church faces.
Training specifics – 8 Hours High Intensity Training
Legal /Arrest Authority – Based on State Penal Code and common Law Enforcement and Security standards
Preparing for the Threat
- Mindset – Are you prepared mentally to deal with a gun wielding thug?
- Situational Awareness – Know what and who’s around you
- Know Your Campus – What are your high threat areas?
Defensive Tactics – Based on common training from Law Enforcement and Security Standards.
- Soft and Hard empty hand techniques
- Control and Survival targets.
- Takedowns and escort techniques
Handcuffing – Based on common training from Law Enforcement and Security Standards.
- Modern Technique of the Handgun fundamentals – Stance, Grip, Trigger Pull
- Timed draw from holster
- Point shooting and natural point of aim fundamentals
- Getting off the X – Shooting on the move
- Qualification Course of Fire – Based on common training from Law Enforcement and Security Standards.
Equipment needed per student –
- Handgun – 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP or other approved caliber
- 3 magazines
- Strong Side Holster
- Dual Magazine holder (recommended)
- 250-300 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and Hearing protection
Masonic Lodge 112 Fifth Street Benton, LA
Course Fee $125
For further details please call us at (318) 200-0890